Monday came like an underwater strike
Smooth and steady,
its harpoon,
Took me up for a ride

On Tuesday I saw the light of the sun
Surfacing the sea
But I kept doubting its reflection
It seemed dubious to me

Wednesday I finally gathered the courage
To take a deep breath
Closed my eyes and prayed
"Is this all over yet?"

Thursday I just couldn't believe it
I was floating, well alive
I could already see the shore
Blissfully waiting for me to arrive

On Friday I finally reached the sand
No castaways to be seen
They were already up on the hill
For their souls to be swept clean

Saturday breezed and Sunday came
I closed my eyes
wishing it wasn't so
But Monday came, yet again,
And on the ocean I stand alone

(so...here we go again)

3 comments:

I disse...

Está mesmo brutal. Fico surpreendida de cada vez que leio os little british... a truly "seaful" week

I disse...

faltava-me uma palavra: os TEUS little british ;-)

Lina disse...

:) Bom (tão bom) ler isso!
É que eu realmente às vezes não consigo mantê-los cá dentro!
***